Last updated September 1st, 2020
Agreement to Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so under own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Intellectual property rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you were granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
By using the Site you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which we reside;
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, weather through bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use this Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or service (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with this Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we made the Site available. This Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other Content on the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site, including features that prevents or restrict the use of copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained within.
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interfere with any parties uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts call my alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCMS”.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create and until burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoying, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempts to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Copy or adapt the Site’s software or code (any language or platform).
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- except as may be the result is founded search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of this Site, yes including collecting usernames and/over email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or other false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
User generated Contributions
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patient, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising. Promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, monk, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (and legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable laws concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions in any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you expressly agree exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
Guidelines for reviews
Where we provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings, when posting review you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- you reviews should not contain offensive profanity or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews should not contain references to any illegal activity;
- you should not be affiliated with any of our competitors or competitors of the brands we stock and promote;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post any false or misleading statements; and
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept reject or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review over any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and supply sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all Content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site(“Submissions)” provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall hold unconditional rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all rights to any such submissions, and hereby warrant that any such submissions are original from you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You confirm no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you’re an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you placed on the Site and any services provided on this site or product sold through these advertisements. Further as an advertiser you warrant and represent that you possess all rights imperative to place advertisements on the site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with the advertisers.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- in our full discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, disable (to the extent technological feasible) any other contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and Content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to the systems; and
- otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
Term and termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the Content(s) of this site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We have no obligation to update any information on the site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the site.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of the United Kingdom, and the use of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law of your country or residence. Bee Zee Ltd. and yourself both agree to submit to the non-inclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Watford, Hertfordshire, which means that you may claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regard to these conditions of use in the United Kingdom irrespective of where you reside.
Any disputes arising from the relationship(s) between the parties to this contract shall be determined by one arbitrator who will be chosen in accordance with the arbitration and internal rules of the United Kingdom governed by the Arbitration Act of 1996 (Arbitration Act), and which are in force at the time the application for arbitration is filed, and of which adoption of this clause constitutes acceptance. The seats of arbitration shall be: Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
Language of the proceeding shall be: English.
Applicable rules of substantial loss shall be the laws of: the United Kingdom.
The parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between the parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law:
- no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding;
- there’s no rights for authority for any disputes be arbitrated on class- action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and
- there is no right or authority for any dispute to be bought into purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other process.
Exceptions to informal negotiations in arbitration
The parties agreed that the following disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration:
- any disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a party;
- any dispute related to or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, or unauthorized use; and
- any claim for injunctive relief.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable then neither party will elect to arbitrate any dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions add changed or updated information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE UNDER USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NOT INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THESE SITES, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVICE AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TWO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR ADVERTISEMENT, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations of liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE CLAIMS, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CALLS WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE THREE-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RISING.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to an arising out of:
- use of the site;
- your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
- any overt harmful act towards any other user of the Site connected via the Site,
we reserve the right at your expense to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to the indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain days that transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the site, as well as data relating to your use of the site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any rights of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic communications, transactions, and signatures
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR BY THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of this site, please contact us at:
Bee Zee Health & Beauty
23-33 The Parade, High Street
Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1LQ